Inversion Tables provide great pain relief with the traction function. The Inversion Table allows the forces of gravity to work with relieving pain and regeneration of discs. Helpful for relaxing muscles and improving blood circulation and muscle congestion. The traction table is an excellent addition to one's chiropractic equipment and supplies.
- Invert 160° with the nylon strap and 180° without strap
- Heavy-duty steel frame
- Adjustable for individuals from 4'10" to 6'6" in height
- Weight limit 150kg / 330lbs
- 3 position roller hinge allows speed control and rotation
- 20 adjustments for user
- Superior padding for ankle support
- Auto-locking hinges
- Specialized pivot bearings
- Easy-to-read chrome height adjust bar
- Heat-treated high carbon steel
- Curved foam ankle clamps
- Durable injection-coated rubber hand grips
- The Inversion Table includes an instructional DVD.
Please consult your medical professional prior to the use of Inversion Tables should you have any of the medical conditions below or others contrary to inversion.
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Bone weakness (osteoporosis, recent unhealed fractures, medullary pins, artificial hip joints or other orthopedic supports surgically implanted)
- Cardiovascular insufficiencies in the limbs
- After head injury
- Poorly co-ordinated
- Fainting spells
- Acute spinal injury
- Disoriented if upside down
- Weak or frail
- Retinal detachment
- Cerebral sclerosis
- Recent stroke or transient ischemic attack
- Heart and circulatory disorders for which you are being treated
- Acutely swollen joints
- Chronic sinusitis
- Motion sickness or inner ear disorders
- Or any other medical condition that may be made more severe by an elevation of blood pressure, intracranial pressure or the mechanical stress of the inverted position, should be considered a contraindication to inversion therapy.