Sweetgrass & Yerba Santa Incense
Native Soul Premium Masala Incense sticks are natural and hand-rolled using mixtures of herbs, gums, resins, woods and oils. Each fragrance has been carefully made according to traditional Indian recipes. You will surely enjoy the nice fragrance of these Sweetgrass and Yerba Santa incense sticks.
Sweetgrass is one of the main plants used by Indigenous people as an incense and purifying herb, along with sage, tobacco and cedar. This sacred herb, usually braided and dried is used to purify auras, cleanse objects and clear ceremonial areas or healing spaces of negative energy.
Yerba Santa (Holy Herb in Spanish) is also used for cleansing rituals and healing rites, as well as for protection and setting boundaries.
- Native Soul Premium Masala sticks are all-natural and hand-rolled using mixtures of herbs, gums, resins, woods and oils.
- Each fragrance has been carefully made according to traditional recipes.
- Box Contains 10 – 12 incense sticks
- Stick Incense Burns for 45 – 60 minutes each
- Packaged with a peace feather
- Decorative display box included, 15 grams each.